- May 1999 | School of Art, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA.
B.F.A. with Honors, GPA: 3.27
- Spring 1998 | La Facultad de Bellas Artes, La Universidad Politecnica de Valencia, Valencia, Spain.
- Fall 2000 | Northwest Vista College, San Antonio, TX.
Certificate as Multimedia Specialist
Proficient in both OSmac and Windows operating systems; Proficient in all Adobe Creative Suite applications: web development applications; graphic and print applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design); linear and non-linear editing (Final Cut, Avid, Premier, After Effects); Digital Audio (Sound Edit, ProTools, Sound Forge); 3D modeling (3D Studio Max and some Maya); all Microsoft office applications including PowerPoint and Excel. Versed in Spanish.
- Illustrator of picture book REMEMBERING written by Xelena Gonzalez published by Cinco Puntos Press. New York, NY. Publication date August, 2023.
- Muralist commissioned to create two murals with artist Manola and Maria Rameriez entitled “Entre Todas Las Mujeres“ erected at Rameriez Park community center organized by San Antonio Street Art Initative and the City of San Antonio. San Antonio, Tx.
- Illustrator of bilingual picture book THE TURQUOISE ROOM written by Monica Brown published by Lee & Low Books. New York, NY. Publication date September, 2022.
- Illustrator of picture book WHERE WONDER GROWS written by Xelena Gonzalez published by Cinco Puntos Press. El Paso TX. Publication date January 11, 2022.
- Consulting artist for the World Heritage Center Design Enhancement project. Designing metal sun-shade screen around proposed building as well as identifying and conceptualizing 3-4 design enhancements for the site. World Heritage Office. San Antonio, Tx.
- Muralist volunteered to create a mural with artist Ana Hernandez entitled “Entre Todas Las Mujeres“ honoring Vanessa Guillen organized by the Latina Leadership Institute Alumnae. San Antonio, Tx.
- Muralist commissioned three years in a row to create a 10ft x 20ft mural for the opening of the annual “Dia de Los Muertos” exhibition for SOMArts Cultural Center. San Francisco, CA.
- Artist commissioned by the city of San Antonio to create a portrait of Frank Tejeda for an upcoming exhibition that focuses on the history and impact of military bases and service members and their impact on the local community.
- Muralist commissioned to create a 7ft x 36ft mural entitled “Access to Education” working with the community and students at Northwest Vista College. San Antonio, TX.
- Arts workshop instructor at the McNay Art Museum. Responsible for creating and teaching art workshops for youth and adults in conjuction to the current exhibition at the museum. San Antonio, TX.
- Muralist commissioned to create a 10ftx10ft mural for the opening of “Honoring Our Ancestors by Fighting for the Future: Día de los Muertos” exhibition at SOMArts Cultural Center. San Francisco, CA.
- Children’s book illustrator of ALL AROUND US written by Xelena Gonzalez published by Cinco Puntos Press. El Paso TX.
- Muralist commissioned to create a 11ftx117ft mural for the expansion of San Pedro Creek for the City of San Antonio. San Antonio, TX.
- Interim Director of San Anto Cultural Arts, a non-profit organization supporting arts programing via the creation of murals and publication of newspaper in west-side neighborhoods. San Antonio, TX.
- Adjunct Instructor at the Sanford-Brown College. Creating curriculum and teaching collage level courses in web-design, animation and video editing. San Antonio, TX.
- Co-Writer/Creator of “La Carpa Garcia” a theater production about my family traveling tent show in the 1930s. Worked with director Joel Settles and youth participants to produce the play at Say Si, San Antonio, TX.
- Mural Workshop Leader working with national participants creating a community mural for the Roots and Remedies conference working towards a Comprehensive Agenda for Healthy Communities part of the Praxis Project based out of Washington, DC held at Trinity University. San Antonio TX.
- Muralist in Clogged Caps 2011 National graffiti festival. Created a mural on the building of the Southwest Workers Union, San Antonio, TX.
- Mural Facilitator for Spring Break Mural Workshop at the Museo Alameda. Facilitated a mural with youth. San Antonio, TX.
- Artist in Residence at el Teatro Campesino. Responsible for design and creation and organizing workshops for community participation of construction of set pieces for “Popol Vuh”, an adaptation of the ancient Mayan creation story as an outdoor pageant spectacle; Dia de los Muertos Proccesion: “Victor Jara” and original play by Lakin Valdez and “La Virgin del Tepayac” by Luiz Valdez. El Teatro Campesino, San Juan Bautista, CA.
- Art Instructor with elementary migrant youth a summer MESA program of El Teatro Campesino, San Juan Bautista, CA.
- Artist in Residence at The Esperanza Peace and Justice Center. Reponsible for creation of set design for monthly performances. San Antonio, TX.
- Guest Mural Facilitator working with a community of elders on designing and creating a portable mural celebrating the history of these individuals and community. Bihl Haus Arts, San Antonio, TX.
- Guest Artist for “Semester Program” an Educational Partnership Between Artpace and Louis W. Fox Academic and Technical High School. Lead students in creation of mural on the campus using their own ideas and images. A program of Artpace, San Antonio, TX.
- Facilitator for creation of “Girlzone” a publication of the Studio 4FM young girl empowerment zone. Instruct young girls on content creation, layout design, and software implementation for a newspaper publication. A program of the Martinez Street Women Center, San Antonio, TX.
- Lead Artist on a community mural project entitled “Celebration” at the Casa de la Culturas, Del Rio, TX.
- Lead Artist on mural entitled “Brighter Days” at the Mental Health Clinic off of Zazarmora and Guadalupe St. Sponsored by the Community Mural Program of San Anto Cultural Arts a non-profit community based cultural arts organization located on the Westside of San Antonio, TX.
- Curator of “Backyard Teatro” a carpa-like event to showcase local visual and performing artist.
- Recipient of the prestigious Pura Belpré Award for illustration in the children’s book, WHERE WONDER GROWS by Xelena González, Cinco Puntos Press.
- Recipient of the Junior Library Guild Gold Standard Spring Selection for illustration in the children’s book, WHERE WONDER GROWS by Xelena González, Cinco Puntos Press.
- Recipient of the ALSC Notable Children’s Book for WHERE WONDER GROWS by Xelena González, Cinco Puntos Press.
- Recipient of the Children and Young Adult Award Premio Campoy-Ada for POR TODO NUESTRO ALREDEDOR by Xelena González, Cinco Puntos Press.
- Recognized as part of the Americans for the Arts 2019 Public Art Network (PAN) Year in Review for the mural project completed for the San Pedro Creek improvements project for the city of San Antonio’s third centennial celebration entitled “De Todos Caminos Somos Todos Uno.”
- Awarded the Notable Children’s Book title for ALL AROUND US by Xelena González, Cinco Puntos Press.
- Awarded the American Library Association Pura Belpré Illustrator Honor Book Award for ALL AROUND US by Xelena González, Cinco Puntos Press.
- Awarded the American Indian Youth Literature Award: Picture Book Honor for ALL AROUND US by Xelena González, Cinco Puntos Press.
- Awarded the Tomás Rivera Mexican American Children’s Book Award for ALL AROUND US by Xelena González, Cinco Puntos Press.
- Awarded the Texas Institute of Letters Literary Award for Best Picture Book for ALL AROUND US by Xelena González, Cinco Puntos Press.
- Awarded the Int’l Latino Book Award: Best First Book - Children & Youth for ALL AROUND US by Xelena González, Cinco Puntos Press.
- Awarded the Skipping Stones Honor Award: Nature and Ecology Books for ALL AROUND US by Xelena González, Cinco Puntos Press.
- Keynote address with master class at Children First Conference by Miami Early learning Coalition at Miami Dade College. Miami, FL. December 1, 2018.
- Presenter at National Latino Children’s Literature Conference at University of Texas San Antonio. San Antonio, TX. February 20, 2018.
- Panelist in the session “Strength and Courage: Affirming Identity” and “Sembrando the seed of tradition” at the Tucson Festival of Books. University of Arizona Campus. March 10, 2018.
- Recipient of The National Association of Latino Arts and Culture (NALAC) Fund for the Arts Award $5,000. San Antonio, TX.
- Lecturer at American Indian/Raza Heritage Month Celebration. Palo Alto College. San Antonio, TX. October 29, 2015.
- Panelist in Raíces Latinas: Mixed Media Storytelling. Storytelling goes beyond the written word and literature. Experience the art of storytelling through the music of Azul Barrientos and the paintings of Anel Flores and Gerardo Quetzal Garcia, as the three express their Latin roots through their works. Our Lady of the Lake University. San Antonio, TX. Saturday, April 11, 2015.
- Guest Lecturer at Celebrating Latino Lives Throught Art presented by th TLU Center for Mexican -American Studies Sponsored by the Mexican American Student Association (MASA) presenting at Texas Lutheran University in Seguin during Hispanic Heritage Month September 15 through October 15.2014 in which the body represents a moment of consciousness. She will discuss the body as a conduit of energy to provide tangible proof of our souls journey and questions of abstraction.
- Panelist in the Panel: Latinas Imaging Latinas in Their Artwork in conjunction with the Contemporary Latino Art: El Corazón de San Antonio exhibition. Texas A&M University-San Antonio Educational & Cultural Arts Center. San Antonio TX. Saturday, June 28, 2014
- Winner of the Jose Cuervo Traditional Mural Project. $15,000.00 prize. National Competition of 10 participants. New York City, NY.
- Plenary Speaker at the 2013 National Association for Chicana and Chicano Studies (NACCS). San Antonio TX.
- Participant in the Creative Capital Artists Professional Development Workshop, San Antonio, TX.
- Participant in the NALAC Leadership Institute, San Antonio, TX.
- Guest Artist Panelist on “Art for Social Change” workshop at the National Latino Congreso. Los Angeles, CA.
- The Status of Women in San Antonio artworks by a diverse group of 15 local women artists that examine issues ranging from domestic violence to equal pay to reminding women to take time for themselves. The Culture Commons Gallery. San Antonio, TX. March 23, 2022.
- Alive in Memory & Spirit an outdoor virtual art exhibit curated by Rigoberto Luna for the City of San Antonio’s World Heritage Office. Mission Marquee Plaza San Antonio, TX. November 1, 2020. Virtual exhibit.
- City of Service: Celebrating the History & Legacy of San Antonio’s Service Members and Bases a group exhibition at the Culture Commons Gallery. San Antonio, TX. May 23, 2019.
- Remember Me features the work of Manny’s close friends, colleague’s and former San Anto Cultural arts students Group Show exhibition at Presa House Gallery San Antonio, TX. Jan 4, 2019.
- Featured Artist at Luminaria contemporary arts festival on Hemisfar grounds, San Antonio, TX. November 2019.
- 30 Poems for the Tricentennial A Poetic Legacy. Exhibit combines poetry with graphic design to commemorate the more than 300-year history of San Antonio. Culture Commons Gallery, 115 Plaza de Armas, San Antonio, TX. November 2018.
- Honoring Our Ancestors by Fighting for the Future: Día de los Muertos. Exhibition at SOMArts Cultural Center. Curated by Rio Yañez. San Francisco, CA. October13 - November 9, 2018.
- VOZ: Selections from The UTSA Art Collection. Arturo Infante Almeida Art Curator for The UTSA Art Collection Department Centro de Artes, 101 S Santa Rosa Ave, San Antonio, TX.
- Dia de Los Muertos: Remembrance and Resistance exhibition at SOMArts Cultural Center. Co-curated by Rene and Rio Yañez. San Francisco, CA. September 5, 2017.
- Multiples an art exhibition at the Guadalupe Cultural Arts Center. Curated by Jason Eric Gonzales. San Antonio, TX. February 17, 2017.
2016 Love Poems to San Antonio exhibition of artist-designed poems at the Culture Commons Gallery for the City of San Antonio, TX. Feb 4, 2016.
- Latino Art Now - MACLA’s 17th Annual Latino Art exhibition and Live auction and 25th Anniversary Celebration. Curated by Joey Reyes. This long-running and popular exhibition reflects the breadth of visual arts media. MACLA/Movimiento de Arte y Cultura Latino Americana. San Jose, CA. April 3-May 16, 2015.
- Light, Love and Inspiration-A Women’s History Month Art Exhibition. Participating artist in a group exhibition featuring the works of three local artists. The St. Mary’s University’s Louis J. Blume Library Gallery. San Antonio TX. March 13 - April 15, 2015.
- The 5th Chicana/o Biennial. Participating artist in a group exhibition highlighting the work of early pioneers and the current trajectory of Chicana/o art reflecting on the critical edge and aesthetic interventions within contemporary Chicano art. MACLA/Movimiento de Arte y Cultura Latino Americana. San Jose, CA. December 5, 2014 - March 14, 2015.
- Let There Be Light. Group Art show benifiting Saint Mary’s University, San Antonio, TX.
- Contemporary Latino Art: El Corazón de San Antonio. Participating artist in the premiere exhibition highlighting the vibrancy and diversity of Latino art in the city while presenting an educational approach with interactive components that are meant to facilitate personal connections between visitors and the art. The exhibition survied the wealth of talent in San Antonio’s Latino arts community centering on the people, places and things closest to the heart. Texas A&M University-San Antonio Educational & Cultural Arts Center. San Antonio TX. May 9 through August 31, 2014.
- X-Marks the Spot Artwalk. Featured artist. Created kinetic light sclupture instalation in theater ticket booth on Houston street Public Arts San Antonio (PASA) San Antonio TX.
- Transformations: Entre Cuerpo. Featured artist in group exhibition as part of El Mundo Zurdo International Conference on the life of Gloria Anzaldua.
- Blue Stocking. Group show at One Zero Three, San Antonio, TX.
Transendence. Solo show. The R Gallery, San Antonio, TX.
2011 NALAC Art Exhibit. Participant in group show. The R Gallery, San Antonio, TX.
- Manuel Castillo: The Painting of a Community. The exhibition will pay tribute to the late visionary and founder of San Anto Cultural Arts and its Westside Mural Project. It will also bring together past and present muralists who have, since 1994, used their talents to beautify and brighten the Westside. The Museo Alameda, San Antonio, TX.
- Day of the Dead art show. Tonazin Gallery. San Juan Bautista, CA.
- Large Scale Works by Adriana Garcia. Solo exhibition of work. The Esperanza Peace and Justice Center, San Antonio, TX.
- Portrait of Xicano Consicence: The Great Judge Albert Pena Jr. A group art show. San Antonio Central Library Gallery, San Antonio TX.
- Full Steam Ahead. SteamRoller Prints A group creation and exhibition of large scale woodcuts by six San Antonio artists artworks buy using a steamroller (asphalt drum). StoneMetal Press, San Antonio, TX.
- Mujeres De Vision/Women of Vison A group exhibition of artworks. Palo Alto College, San Antonio, TX.
- Ellas A group exhibition of works of women. Centro Cultural Aztlan, San Antonio, TX.
- El Mundo Zuro A group exhibition visual art exhibit on the life and work of Gloria E. Anzaldúa. The Esperanza Peace and Justice Center, San Antonio, TX.
- Entre La Carpa /Inside the tent Solo exhibition that explores self-identity in a new series of large-scale paintings inspired by Adriana’s family’s history with La Carpa Garcia - a famous traveling tent circus, founded in 1914 by her great- grandfather, Manuel Garcia. La Carpa Garcia performed throughout the U.S Southwest until 1947 and was best known for a comedic routine by Rodolfo Garcia, her grandfather, who played Don Fito el Bato Suave. TBH Talento Bilingüe de Houston – A Latino Cultural Arts Center, Houston, TX.
- Otra Voz A group exhibition. Coconino Center For the Arts, Flagstaff, AZ.
- Everything’s Going to be Okay A group show that illustrates how moments of vulnerability can turn into our greatest strengths. Mexic-Arte Muesum, Austin, TX.
- Entre La Carpa / Inside the tent. A solo exhibition at Bihl Haus Arts, San Antonio, TX.
- Con Honor a las Artistas del Barrio. Works by artists whose work and identity are deeply rooted in their communities of origin. This show celebrates our artists and the rich cultural heritage they share. Centro Cultural Aztlan, San Antonio, TX.
- Arte Latina: Roar An exploration of the work and expression of Latina artists showcasing the artwork of several artists working in various mediums.The Blue Star Contemporary Arts Complex, San Antonio, TX.
- Art & Persuasion: Feminine in Flux. Art Exhibit Celebrating Women’s History Month. Central Library Gallery, San Antonio TX.
Segundo de Febrero. A group show marking the 160th Anniversary of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hildalgo Feb 2, 1848 the beginning of the Mexican American Community in the United States. Centro Cultural Aztlan, San Antonio, TX.
- A Community of Women Artists. A group show featuring visual art, music and performance, and words. Rutamaya, San Antonio, TX.
Mujeres Uncensored. A group show. Gallista Gallery, San Antonio, TX.
- Los Tres Garcias. A group show. Felipe Reyes Art Gallary - Blue Star Art Complex, San Antonio, TX.
Grand Opening. A group show. MANDALA Art Gallery, San Antonio, TX.
- Contempory Art Month: Six Young Painters. Guadalupe Cultural Arts Center, San Antonio, TX.
- Segundo de Febrero: the commemoration of the signing of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo. Centro Cultura Aztlan, San Antonio, TX.
- Annual Our Lady of Guadalupe Exhibit. Centro Cultura Aztlan, San Antonio, TX.
- The Day of the Dead Altars. Jumpstart Performance Co. San Antonio, TX.
- TransformArte. A visual arts exhibit inconjunction with the NALAC Conference. Carver Cultural Community Center, San Antonio, TX.
- Nuestras Caras. A group show. Centro Cultura Aztlan. San Antonio, TX.
- Mad Media Manifesto. A group show. George Yepez Studio. San Antonio, TX.
- “Cojunto Blues” an original play by Nicolas Valdez. Guadalupe Cultural Arts Center, San Antonio, TX.
- “La Carpa Garcia” a play by Adriana Garcia and Joel Settles. Say Si, San Antonio, TX.
- "Noche Azul" Set design and construction for for monthly performances. The Esperanza Center, San Antonio, TX.
- “La Virgin del Tepayac” The miracle play by Luiz Valdez of the four apparitions of our Lady of Guadalupe . el Teatro Campesino, San Juan Bautista, CA.
- “La Esquinita USA” a play by Ruben Gonzalez. Teatro Bilingue, Houston, TX.
- “Victor in Shadow” a play of the life story of Victor Jara written by Lakin Valdez. El Teatro Campesino, San Juan Bautista, CA.
- “Day of the Dead” set work for original work El Teatro Campesino, San Juan Bautista, CA.
- “Popol Vuh” Set design and construction for a cosmic pageant specset work for orignial work El Teatro Campesino, San Juan Bautista, CA.
- “Miss America – A Mexicanito Fairy’s Tale.” A play by Jesus Alonzo Directed by Maria A. Ibarra The Esperanza Center, San Antonio, TX
- “Mi Bandera es La Tierra” Original play by Nicolas Valdez and Maria Ibarra La Peña Cultural Center, Berkeley, Ca
- “Mi Bandera es La Tierra” spoken word ensemble. Teatro Bilingue, Houston, TX.
- “A Pueblo Christmas” a play by Raul Romos.Guadalupe Cultural Arts Center, San Antonio, TX.
- “Latino Odessy” a play written by an artist collaborative. Jumpstart Performance Co., San Antonio, TX.
- “Alicia en Wonder Tierra” a play by Silvia Gonzalez.Guadalupe Cultural Arts Center, San Antonio, TX.
- “Johnny Tenorio” a play by Carlos Morton. Guadalupe Cultural Arts Center, San Antonio, TX.
- “Ay Pedro” a play adapted by Marisela Barrera from the novel “Loving Pedro Infante” by Denise Chavez.Guadalupe Cultural Arts Center, San Antonio, TX.
- “Posada Magica” a Christmas play by Octavio Solis. Guadalupe Cultural Arts Center, San Antonio, TX.
- “Psst...I Have Something To Tell You, Mi Amor” a play by Ana Castillo. Guadalupe Cultural Arts Center, San Antonio, TX.
- “Pocho@” a preformance by MadMedia. Guadalupe Cultural Arts Center, San Antonio, TX.
- “Beautiful Senoritas” a play by Dolores Prida.Guadalupe Cultural Arts Center, San Antonio, TX.
- “Milagritos” a play adapted by Marisela Barrera from the book “Woman of Hollering Creek” by Sandra Cisneros. Guadalupe Cultural Arts Center, San Antonio, TX.
- Cover art, Kenneth Walker, Climate Politics on the Border. The University of Alabama Press. 2021.
- Josh Feola, “Glasstire’s Best of 2020 “ Glasstire Texas Visual Art, December 21, 2020.
- Cover art. Adrianna Santos, Beyond Survival with Palgrave Macmillan’s Literature of the Americas series edited by Dr. Norma Cantú. Texas A&M University. 2020.
- Isa Fernández, “About the Cover Artist: Adriana M. Garcia” La Prensa Texas. (Tx) Aug
- NVC PR. “Mural Project at NVC Shows Struggle and Access to Education” La ReVista:
A Magazine Reflecting the Northwest Vista College Community. (Tx) June 27, 2019.
- Martinez, Manny V. “Alumna leads NEA mural project on campus” nvcalumni.org. (Tx) June 26, 2019.
- Malik, Alia. “Northwest Vista College mural inspired by fight for educational equity” San Antonio Express-News. (Tx) June 25, 2019. (Education)
- Castillo, Natali. “Local artist’s downtown mural ranked in top 50 U.S. projects” Fox San Antonio.com (Tx) June 18th 2019.
- Hernandez, Jen Hamilton. “Family Friendly Spring Break” Texas Highway Magazine (TX) March 2019. p 68-69.
- Aguirre, Alexis. “The artist behind the San Pedro Creek mural” San Antonio Heron
Telling the Complete Downtown Story. (TX) September 7, 2018.
- Santos, John. “San Antonio Is a City of Metamorphosis” Texas Monthly (TX) May 2018. (Culture)
- Guerra, Claudia R. (Editor) Miller, Char. 300 Years of San Antonio and Bexar County, Trinity University Press (TX) June 21, 2018.
- Hernandez, Jen Hamilton. “Circling Back Lifelong San Antonio friends explore beauty of connection with new award-winning children’s book” Culture Map San Antonio, 6 November 2018.
- Bennett, Steve. “San Antonio artists describe the world ‘All Around Us’ in new children’s book” San Antonio Express News (TX) Nov. 17, 2017 (Arts & Entertainment).
- Tutor, Adam. “Commentary: First Local ‘StoryWalk’ to Premiere at Mission Branch Library.”Rivard Report Arts and Culture 2 August 2016.
- Cover Art Mercado-Lopez, Larissa M. Saldival-Hull, Sonia. Castana, Antonia. El Mundo Zurdo 3 Selected Works from the 2012 meeting of the Society for the Study of Gloria Anzaldúa (Tx) April 27 - May 3, 2011. p8.
- “Mural Pleasure” San Antonio Current (Tx) April 27 - May 3, 2011. p8.
- Publication of artwork and cover art. “Chicana/Latina Studies: The Journal of Mujeres Activas en Letras y Cambio Social” Volume 10 Issue 1.
Dayton, Lily. “‘Miracle’ Returns - El Teatro Campesino celebrates four decades of tradition with ‘La Virgen del Tepeyac’ at Mission San Juan Bautista” Salinas Valley Weekly (CA) November 28 - December 4, 2010. p 3.
- “Calendar” Hispanic. August, 2008. p 28.
- Outz, Leland. “On the Scene” San Antonio Express-News (Tx) August 3, 2008. p 6H
- “New Exhibit at Bih Haus Gallery” Southside Reporter. July 24, 2008. p 24-25.
- Hensley, Samantha. “Contemporary Arth Month Art Attack” 210SA. June 25 - July 1, 2008. p 16.
- Seale, Emily. “Amazons of Art. Latinas Point Their Palettes at Social Justice Issues.” SA Current. May 14-20, 2008. p 21.
- Silva, Elda. “Latina Visions” SA Express-News. (TX) May 4, 2008. (SALife) p 14.
- Goddard, Dan R. “First Friday Event Features Latina Art” SA Express-News. (TX) April 4, 2008. (Weekender) p 20H.
- Gleason, Karen. “March and Mural Blessing” Del Rio News-Herold. (TX) March 28, 2008. p 1.
- Gleason, Karen “Women’s Day Conference: ‘Celebration’ Mural Dedication planned Friday atht eh ‘Casa’.” Del Rio News-Herald. (TX) March 27, 2008. p 1+3.
- Herrera, Jennifer. “Art Capades: Fresh Femme Perspectives” SA Current. March 19-25, 2008. p 37.
- Ludwig, Melissa. “Believe you can fly, for there are brighter days ahead.” SA Express-News. (TX) August 26,2007. (Metro) p 1B+8B.
- Ordonez, Christina. “Brighter Days: SACA Celebrates Completion of 34th Mural” El Placazo. August, 2007. p1+3.
- Outz, Leland. “On the Scene” SA Express-News. (TX) July 22, 2007. p 6J.
- Silva, Elda. “San Anto Mural Designed to Make an Impact.” SA Express-News. (TX) July 11, 2007. p 1G + 10G (SALife).
- Silva, Elda. “Gallery Stroll” SA Express-News. (TX) July 8, 2007. p 3J.
- Arispe, Rudy. “Rayitos Honors the Venerated Virgin.” Conexion. (TX) December 14, 2006. p. 13.